The RideTech coil-over package includes everything you need to completely upgrade your existing suspension. The package contains a rear 4-link, and 4 coil-overs to cover every corner of your vehicle. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes out all of the guesswork when purchasing a new suspension. RideTech has spent numerous hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle's performance and ride quality.
RideTech continues to offer today’s hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new coilover suspension components.
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Available as fixed valve or rebound single adjustable
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1" kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
RideTech 2 1/2" coil over springs
built in Indiana by HyperCo:High tensile premium steel CNC cold wound, less weight, more resistant to bowing, increased travel with durable powered coated finish
- Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834" piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8" chrome shock shaft
RideTech Aluminum MonoTube Shocks
Great PerformanceMono-tube construction sets this coil-over shock apart - it means consistent performance and great ride quality
RideTech Bolt-On 4-Link
The area of largest improvement is the handling and cornering performance. The RideTech 4-Link eliminates the oem leafspring and replaces them with a 4 link rear suspension. The 4 link bars offer more precise positioning of the rear axle to eliminate flexing and increase stability through the corners. When combined with coil-overs your vehicle can now enjoy the benefits of modern handling and ride quality technology.
• Lowers vehicle ride height
• Mounting hardware to maintain ground & tire clearance, driveline angles, and load capacities
• Bolt-on installation (no fabrication required)
• Greatly improved handling performance
• Ultimate ride quality.
Ride Quality Shock Series Features
The Ride Quality ("RQ") series is a great entry level solution. It still retains all the mounting and installation advantages of the other shock series. With fixed shock valving, the RQ series is designed to optimize ride quality, leaving out the guesswork.
The quality of the monotube aluminum body shock will last for years of reliable service, and is an excellent choice for the price conscious buyer.
- Fixed shock valving is designed to optimize ride quality
- Aluminum impact forged construction provides leak free operation
- A great option for increasing ride quality and performance on a budget
- Monotube design for superior oil control
- High quality bearing mounts and stud style mounts for years of reliable service
TRU TURN - Musclecar Steering Components
The early Mustang frontends have very poor suspension geometry...the tires lean outward around turns, the bumpsteer is bad, and there is little room to run a wide wheel.
The TruTurn system resolves ALL these issues... the tires now lean INTO the turn, the bumpsteer is 0.000" through 5" of suspension travel, and you now have clearance to run up to a 245mm Tire.
- Spindles – taller overall to improve the camber gain
Steering Arms – designed to eliminate bumpsteer, improve
Ackerman angle, AND allow clearance for up to a 8" wide wheel with a 5.5" backspacing.
- Draglink bracket – bolts onto your oem draglink to relocate the inner tie rod end to minimize bumpsteer
- Tie Rod Assemblies – integrates with your new steering arms and centerlink to provide a true "no fab" bolt on steering system.
- StrongArms – incorporates an adjustable spherical bearing for stability, and dropped cross shaft to improve camber gain